Revered former England U-19 Coach and Canada National Coach will be conducting several high performance clinics in February at Indoor Cricket USA in Morristown, New Jersey. Andy Pick, a former player for Nottinghamshire, accumulated over 750 wickets during his playing career and now holds the Elite Coaching Qualification- ECB Level 4.
These sessions are a MUST for those players who have aspirations of playing for their Regions, National Squads, or becoming a dominant player in their respective leagues.
• Batting for prolonged periods of time
• Hitting a high volume of balls via repetition and using a bowling machine
• Construct and fine tuning one’s technique while focusing on attention to detail
• Techniques against different types of swing/ spin
• The Technical, Tactical, Mental, & Physical aspects of batting
• Learn how to tweak your own technique and become self-sufficient.
• Learn how to practice & prepare like the professionals
“This is not just an everyday opportunity, we are very fortunate to have Andy coaching our cricketers” said Shanti Persaud- Director of Operations at ICUSA. “Andy is an experienced coach with a solid cricketing background that can make a good player, a great player”. He has a gift for spotting talent. The players are thrilled to have a coach of Andy’s caliber in the United States.
Sessions will be held on February 11th, 15th, 17th, 25th and 27th. Call Shanti at 973-829-5300 or visit www.indoorcricketusa.com for details and to reserve an opportunity to train with Andy Pick.
[cafepress products=”shop:newyorkcricketcomOnlineStore” cols=”3″ rows=”2″ ]